This is the perfect tool for driving steel posts to support our M.I.N.E.™ Trapping System. It is powered by a Honda 2-cycle gasoline engine and powerful enough to drive a post two feet into the ground in less than 10 seconds.
This device is easy to operate, weighs only 43 pounds when fully fueled and uses internal vibration dampening to reduce operator fatigue.
- Dimensions: 26” Tall x 11” Wide x 10” Deep
- Weight: 43 pounds when fully fueled
- Engine: Honda 2-cycle OHC
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Horsepower: 1.8 @ 6000 RPM
- Displacement: 50.0 cc
- Max Speed: 6000 RPM
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Tank Capacity: 1.0 Quart (Burns < quart of fuel per hour)
- Carburetor: Diaphragm
- Impact Energy: 40 Foot Pounds
- Impact Rate: 1100-1800 BPM
- Starter: Recoil
- Air Filter: Semi-Wet